Main Article Content
Background: Based on a preliminary survey conducted at a public and basic accredited health center by interviewing several staff at the health services , they said that the accredited Public health center had human resources in terms of quality and quantity, inadequate facilities and infrastructure. Also, administrative services was under standard operating procedures and it has not been carried out optimally. The quality of service has not met the standards as a service facility at the first level.
Methods: This study is an observational study which used a cross sectional approach. The sample in this study were 139 health workers. The analysis used chi square.
Result: There is a significant positive relationship between resources with the level of Public health center accreditation ( p-value= 0.000<0.05). There is a significant positive relationship between infrastructure and the level of accreditation ( p-value= 0.000<0.05). There is a significant positive relationship between service quality and accreditation level ( p-value= 0.005<0.05).
Conclusion: There is the relationship between resources, infrastructure, service quality and the level of Public health center accreditation.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Putri W, Yuliyatni PCD, Aryani K, Sari K, Sawitri A. Basics of Community Health Centers (Puskesmas). Management and Community Health Center Program Briefing Module. 2017: 1-12.
- Jayadipraja EA, Prasetya F, Azlimin A, Mando WOSY. Family clean and healthy living behavior and its determinant factors in the village of Labunia, Regency of Muna, Southeast Sulawesi Province of Indonesia. Public Health of Indonesia. 2018; 4 (1): 39-45.
- Herdiyanto H, Widayat W, Widiastuti N.Implementation of Employee Performance Appraisal of the Regional Technical Implementation Unit of the Buluspesantren Ii Community Health Center, Buluspesantren District, Kebumen Regency: STIE Widya Wiwaha; 2019.
- Konawe District Health Office. Accreditation of Public health center in Konawe Regency. Southeast Sulawesi2020.
- Idris HA. Introduction to human resource economics: Deepublish; 2016.
- Koesoemahardja NF, Suparwati A, Arso SP. Analysis of basic accreditation readiness of Mangkang Health Center in Semarang City. Journal of Public Health (Undip). 2016; 4 (4): 94-103.
- Sulistinah A, Witcahyo E, Sandra C. Readiness Review of Management Administration Working Group Accreditation Documents at Upt. Jelbuk Public health center Health Office Jember Regency (Study of Preparation on Accreditation Document for Administration Management at Jelbuk Primary Health Center Jember). Health Library. 2017; 5 (3): 580-7.
- Susilawati Susilawati S. Overview of Health Center Accreditation Implementation in the District / City of North Sumatra Province in 2016. JUMANTIK (Scientific Journal of Health Research). 2017; 2 (2): 89-99.
- Riyadi R. Quality of health services for participants in the national health insurance program at Public health center, Kembangan District, West Jakarta. 2015.
- Marlina S, Silalahi N, Insani SD, Tarigan HN, Sitorus FE. Relationship between Public health center Accreditation Status and Service Quality in Simalungun Regency. Journal of Medical Nursing Research. 2020; 2 (2): 45-53.
- Batubara S, Napitupulu LR, Kasim F, Manalu ED, Jauhari W. Relationship between Public health center Accreditation Status and Service Quality in Simalungun Regency. Wahana Inovasi: UISU Journal of Research and Community Service. 2019; 8 (1). MCH. 2017.
- Southeast Sulawesi Provincial Health Office. Immunization Coverage. Southeast Sulawesi2019.
- Sari DD. Maternal factors associated with basic infant immunization in the working area of the Korpri Public Health Center, Sub-district of Kecamatan Kota, Bandarlampung. Http://digilib.unila.ac.id; 2018.
- Alamsyah A, Rasyid Z, Ikhtiaruddin I, Wahyudi W. Determinants of Measles in Toddlers in the Work Area of the UPTD Puskesmas Harapan Raya, Pekanbaru City. Endurance Journal: Scientific Study of Health Problems. 2020; 5 (2): 202-15.
- Mackey A, Gass SM. Second language research: Methodology and design: Routledge; 2015.
- Indonesian KR. Indonesia Health Profile 2014. Jakarta: Ministry of Health RI. 2015: 1-382.
- Jamaluddin J. Effectiveness of Binahong Leaf Extract (Anredera cordifolia) and Earring (Acalypha indica) as Antibacterial Staphylococcus aureus (As an Alternative Material for Developing Practicum Instructions for Kingdom Monera SMA Class X, Odd Semester): UIN Raden Intan Lampung; 2017.
- Raidanti D. Relationship of Accessibility, Support of Health Workers and Perceptions of the Implementation of Immunization for Pre-Marriage Family at Sukamulya Health Center, Sukamulya District, Kab. Tangerang in 2017. Pomegranate Health Scientific Journal. 2019; 3 (1): 52-65.
- Indriani D. Fatwa Mui No 04 of 2016 concerning the Legalization of Immunization Vaccines for Toddlers in Islamic Law Perspective. Https://dspace.uii.ac.id; 2018.