Main Article Content
Background:From the preliminary study by the researcher with the inpatient nursing department through in-depth interviews, there were problems such as complaints from patients who were in pain, there were nurses who did not come immediately and provide nursing care. Through interviews with nurses, it was found that career development procedures had not been prepared in nursing management. In addition, there are nurses who are several times late more than the stipulated time. Then there are still complaints that the incentives received are still insufficient.
Methods:This type of research uses quantitative research with a cross sectional design. The population was 257 all nurses in the inpatient room at Bahteramas Hospital, with a sample of 141 samples using simple random sampling.
Results:Using the cramer coefficient, it is obtained a value of 0.732, this shows the strength of the relationship between leadership style in work and job satisfaction of nurses. And the cramer coefficient is obtained a value of 0.620, this shows the strength of the relationship between leadership style in work and job satisfaction of nurses in the inpatient room at Bahteramas Hospital in the strong relationship category.
Conclusion:There is a relationship between leadership style and working conditions on the job satisfaction of nurses in the inpatient room of the Bahteramas Hospital.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Hibana H, Kuntoro SA, Sutrisno S. Development of education in humanic religious in Madrasah. Jurnal Pembangunan Pendidikan: Fondasi dan Aplikasi. 2015;3(1):19-30 (Indonesia).
- Damopoli RV. Implementation of the local goventment policy about public health services (Study in Kotamobagu Sub-district, Selatan Kota Kotamobagu). Politico: Jurnal Ilmu Politik. 2016;3(1):1168 (Indonesia).
- Jayadipraja EA, Prasetya F, Azlimin A, Mando WOSY. Family clean and healthy living behavior and its determinant factors in the village of Labunia, Regency of Muna, Southeast Sulawesi Province of Indonesia. Public Health of Indonesia. 2018;4(1):39-45.
- Akbar MI. Analysis Of The Needs Of General Practitioners In Public Health Centers Using Health Workload Method. Public Health of Indonesia. 2020;6(2):63-9.
- Trihastuti E. The effect of leadership, Motivation and workload to nurse performance in filing about nursing treatment in patient rooms of serious disease in X Hospital Surabaya: Universitas Airlangga; 2016 (Indonesia).
- Parathon H, Kuntaman K, Widiastoety TH, Muliawan BT, Karuniawati A, Qibtiyah M, et al. Progress towards antimicrobial resistance containment and control in Indonesia. BMJ. 2017;358 (Indonesia).
- Dewi IK. Nilai-nilai Profetic in modern leadership in Management performance: Gre Publishing; 2019.
- Jan AT, Azam M, Siddiqui K, Ali A, Choi I, Haq QM. Heavy metals and human health: mechanistic insight into toxicity and counter defense system of antioxidants. International journal of molecular sciences. 2015;16(12):29592-630.
- Rumondor M, Gannika L, Bataha YY. Leadership style of head of room and nurse satisfaction. Jurnal Keperawatan. 2019;7(2) (Indonesia).
- Baihaqi MF, SUHARNOMO S. The effect of Leadership style to work satisfaction and performance with organization commitment as Intervening variable (study in PT. Yudhistira Ghalia Indonesia Yogyakarta): Universitas Diponegoro; 2010 (Indonesia).
- Hidayati LN. Measurment of risks of banking and VaR (Value at Risk). Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen. 2006.
- Rudianto D. The effect of facility, environment and work stress to work satisfaction. Skripsi, Universitas Muhammadiyah Magelang; 2019 (Indonesia).
- Putra KDY, Wahyuni I, Kurniawan B. The relationship between Supervision, colleagues, salary, work safety, work condition, job Promotion and type of occupation with work satisfaction (Case Study in staff in Koperasi Simpan Pinjam X in Pemalang District, Jawa Tengah). Jurnal Kesehatan Masyarakat (e-Journal). 2018;6(4):321-9 (Indonesia).
- Elizar E, Tanjung H. The effect of training, competency, work environment to staff performance. Maneggio: Jurnal Ilmiah Magister Manajemen. 2018;1(1):46-58 (Indonesia).
- Siagian TS, Khair H. The effect od leadership styles and work environment to staff performance with work satisfaction as Intervening variable. Maneggio: Jurnal Ilmiah Magister Manajemen. 2018;1(1):59-70.