Main Article Content
Background:The increasing of number of patient visits every year and the ratio of bed usege must be comparable to satisfied employees. However, this has not been in line with the satisfaction felt by employees at the Konawe District Hospital. The purpose of this research is to learn factors related to employee satisfaction at the Regional Uum Service Agency Regional General Hospital, Konawe Regency Hospital.
Methods: The study was a quantitative study using a cross sectional study design.The population in this study were all employees at the Bombana District Hospital,namely 157 people. The number of samples in this study were 210 people. The sample was determined by simple random sampling technique. The data were processed using thechi square test.
Result: The results of the study using the chi square test show that management is significant towards employee satisfaction (X2cal. . = 33,925> X2tab =3,841), education and training are significant to employee satisfaction (X2 cal. = 39,230> X2tab =3,841.
Conclusion: Management is related to employee satisfaction and education. training is also related to employee satisfaction at Konawe District Hospital. However, reward is not related to employee satisfaction.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Rungta N, Zirpe KG, Dixit SB, Mehta Y, Chaudhry D, Govil D, et al. Indian society of critical care medicine experts committee consensus statement on ICU planning and designing, 2020. Indian journal of critical care medicine: peer-reviewed, official publication of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine. 2020; 24 (Suppl 1): S43.
- Aditama. Hospital Administration Management. Jakarta: UI-Pfress; 2007.
- Nursalam. Nursing Management: Applications in Professional Nursing Practice Jakarta: Salemba Medika; 2012.
- Pohan. Health Service Quality Assurance. Jakarta: EGC; 2017.
- Konawe RK. Health Profile of the Konawe District General Hospital. Unaaha: Konawe Hospital Education and Training; 2019.
- Mackey A, Gass SM. Second language research: Methodology and design: Routledge; 2015.
- Sugiyono PD. Qualitative and Quantitative Research Methods R & D. Bandung: Alfabeta; 2011.
- Hasibuan M. Human Resource Management. Jakarta: Earth Literacy; 2009.
- Ridho M, Susanti F. Effect of Job Stress and Work Motivation on Job Satisfaction of Employees of Bank Mandiri Syariah Branch of Padang. 2019.
- Muninjaya PDAAG. Health Management Ed. 3. Jakarta: EGC Medical Book Publisher; 2015.
- Hertati D, Arif L. Development of a Web-Based Quality Public Service Model in the Sidoarjo Regency Government District. Publisher Cakradewa Ilmu. 2020; 1.
- Syahputra I, Jufrizen J. The Influence of Training, Promotion, and Job Satisfaction on Employee Performance. Maneggio: Scientific Journal of Master of Management. 2019; 2 (1): 104-16.
- Marjaya I, Pasaribu F. The Influence of Leadership, Motivation, and Training on Employee Performance. Maneggio: Scientific Journal of Master of Management. 2019; 2 (1): 129-47.
- Notoatmodjo S. Health research methodology. Jakarta: inventions; 2010.
- Irmatasari D. Influence of Education and Training (Diklat) and work ability on Employee Performance at Tampan Mental Hospital Pekanbaru: State Islamic University Sultan Syarif Kasim Riau; 2019.
- Hidayatullah S. The Effect of Job Satisfaction and Compensation on Employee Performance at the Regional Company Offices of the Indonesian Electrical Professionalist Association (PD APEI Aceh) 2020.
- Sheikh N. Organizational rewards and employee commitment: a Chinese study. Journal of Managerial Psychology. 2012; 27 (1): 71-89.
- Maarif M. Effect of Motivation, Job Promotion and Compensation on Employee Performance with Job Satisfaction as an Intervening Variable (study at BPRS Artha Surya Barokah Semarang): IAIN SALATIGA; 2020.
- Qhotimah SC. Effect of Workload, Work Motivation, Work Environment and Rewards on Employee Performance of Rural Banks (BPR) in Kediri: STIE Perbanas Surabaya; 2019.
- Pandoyo DB, Lantara I, Nugroho MAS. Efforts to Improve Member Performance in terms of Motivation and Democratic Leadership Style in the Police Sector Dukun Magelang: STIE Widya Wiwaha; 2019.