Main Article Content
Background:Southeast Sulawesi Provincial data shows thatCommunity life behavior is measured by the number of households with a clean and healthy lifestyle which is assessed based on predetermined indicators. in 2015 the percentage of Clean and Healthy Living Behaviors was 45%, in 2016 there was an increase of 52% and decreased in 2017 by 49% and 2018 by 46%, for 2019 there was an increase in the percentage of 53% again.Based on these data the coverage is still low because the target set according to the minimum service standard is 80%. The orientation of community empowerment for health cadres is still insufficient, it is noted that only 36 people have received community empowerment training. The insufficient number of cadres can also make a negative contribution, resulting in the lack of achievement of the Puskesmas program
Methods:This type of research is a quantitative study, with a cross sectional study approach. The population in this study amounted to 100 people and a sample of 80 all cadres in 20 Posyandu in the working area of ??Puskesmas Poasia, Kendari City. The sampling technique used in this study was simple random sampling.
Result:Based onthe results of statistical tests show that the value (X2hit) = 0.286 <X2tab =3,841, meaning that there is no relationship between experience and performance of clean and healthy living behavior cadres, household structures and values ??(X2hit) = 15,556> X2tab =3,841, meaning that there is a relationship between training and the performance of clean and healthy living behavior cadres in household arrangements in the working area of ??Puskesmas Poasia, Kendari City.
Conclusion:Cadres are expected to play an active role in increasing their knowledge and experience through training activities on cadre performance held by Puskesmas Poasia.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Ministry oh Health of Republic of Indonesia. Indonesian Health Profile in 2015. Jakarta: Kementerian Kesehatan Republik Indonesia. 2015 (Indonesia).
- Health Department of Southeast Sulawesi Province. Distibution of Healthy life and clean behaviour data In Kendari. Sulawesi Tenggara. 2020 (Indonesia).
- Putri IM, Surjadi LM. The relationship between internal dan external factors and regular antanal treatment. Jurnal Biomedika dan Kesehatan. 2019;2(1):27-33 (Indonesia).
- Ministry oh Health of Republic of Indonesia. Health ministry decision number 1995/Menkes. SK/XII/2011 about Antropometry standar of body mass index measuremen. 2011 (Indonesia).
- Mackey A, Gass SM. Second language research: Methodology and design: Routledge; 2015.
- Sugiyono. Nonparametrict statistics for research. 2015.
- Alfin MR, Nurdin S. The effect of Atmosphere store to clien satisfaction which affects to clien Loyality. Jurnal Ecodemica: Jurnal Ekonomi, Manajemen, dan Bisnis. 2017;1(2):249-58 (Indonesia).
- Rakhmatullah AE, Hadiati S, Setia KA. The effect of competency, work experiment and work Etos to staff performance in Dimediasi Profesionalisme in Education department in Probolinggo District. Jurnal Ekonomi dan Manajemen. 2018;19(1).
- Aldi Y, Susanti F. The effect of work Stress Kerja and work motivation to staff's work prestige in PT. Frisian Flag Indonesia in Padang. 2019.
- Napirah MR, Rahman A, Tony A. Factors of health service usage in Tambarana Health Care in Poso Pesisir Utara Sub-district, Poso District. Jurnal Pengembangan Kota. 2016;4(1):29-39.
- Daulay H. The effect of education and training to civil servance performance in Badan Pendapatan Pengelolaan Keuangan dan Asset Daerah in Padang Lawas District. 2017 (Indonesia).
- Elizar E, Tanjung H. The effect of training, competency, and environment to staff performance. Maneggio: Jurnal Ilmiah Magister Manajemen. 2018;1(1):46-58.
- Setiawan H. Training Management. Aktualita: Jurnal Penelitian Sosial Keagamaan. 2018;8(2):32-47.
- Fadhilah AT. The effect of budgeting based on performance to effectivity in Purabaya-Jati-Saguling street development project in Bandung Barat District (Survey in Department of general work and room setting in Bandung Barat District): Universitas Widyatama; 2017.