Main Article Content
Background:Every year, the social insurance administration organisation (BPJS Kesehatan) always experiences a very large deficit. The high number of deficits experienced by the social insurance administration organisation (BPJS Kesehatan) is due to the low level of compliance of contribution payments by independent participants. The purpose of this study was to determine the relationship between income levels, patient perceptions of health services and activeness of cadres with compliance with payment of dues to participants in the Independent National Health Insurance, Kolaka District.
Methods:This type of research is a quantitative study with a cross sectional study approach. The population in this study were all 1075 independent National Health Insurance participants. The sample size was 89 respondents who were taken by proportional random sampling. The data were obtained using a questionnaire and then analyzed descriptively and inferentially using the Chi Square test.
Result:The results showed that there was a relationship between income levels, patient perceptions of health services and the activeness of cadres with compliance with the payment of dues for participants in the independent national health insurance in Kolaka District, where the p-value <?= 0.05.
Conclusion:Perception of health services is the most related factor in comparison to the level of income and activity of the cadres. It is hoped that the social insurance administration organisation (BPJS Kesehatan) will carry out strategies in an effort to increase the regularity or compliance of the independent national health insurance participants and increase the number of cadres.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Ministry of Health of Republic of Indonesia. Indonesia Health Profile 2019. Jakarta: Ministry of Health of the Republic of Indonesia. 2020.
- Kolaka District Health Office. Health Profile of Kolaka Regency in 2018. Dinkese district Kolaka: Kolaka. 2020.
- BPJS Health. Profile of the BPJS Health Social Security Administering Body: Jakarta. 2020.
- Pratiwi AN. Factors Affecting Regularity of Contribution Paying to National Health Insurance (JKN) Participants in the Independent Participant Category (Case Study of Inpatients at dr. Soebandi Hospital, Jember Regency). 2016.
- Ditta T. Predisposing, Supporting, and Driving Factors Affecting Behavior Towards Payment Compliance of Non-Wage Recipient Workers (Pbpu) Participants in Pacitan Regency in 2018: Stikes Bhakti Husada Mulia; 2018.
- NWAP Citizen. Perceptions of Mandiri National Health Insurance Participants Regarding the Policy for Family Virtual Account Fee Payment in Denpasar City in 2017. Public Health Study Program, Faculty of Medicine, Udayana University, Denpasar. 2017.
- Nurul A. Factors Related to Willingness to Pay National Health Insurance Contribution to Non-Wage Workers in the Work Area of the Payakumbuh Public Health Center in 2015: Andalas University; 2015.
- Notoatmodjo S. Health Research Methods. Jakarta Rineka Cipta. 2014.
- Siregar PN. Analysis of Irregularity Factors in Paying Contribution for Bpjs Mandiri Participants in Rantau Utara District, Labuhanbatu Regency. Helvetia Institute of Health. 2018.
- Nurmantu S. Introduction to taxation. Jakarta: Granit CPEd, editor: Yayasan Obor Indonesia; 2013.
- Marzuki DS, Abadi MY, Darmawansyah D, Arifin MA, Rahmadani S, Al Fajrin M. Analysis of Ability to Pay and Willingness to Pay PBPU Participants Who Arreated JKN Contribution in Tamalate District, Makassar City. Journal of Health Management at Dr. Soetomo Hospital Foundation. 2019; 5 (2): 102-13.
- Satria D. Correlation of Total Cigarette Consumption Expenditures with Total Food Consumption Expenditures for the Poor (Case Study of Darul Imarah District, Aceh Besar District). Development Economics Student Scientific Journal. 2017; 2 (1): 84-93.
- Wulandari A, Syah NA, Ernawati T. Factors Influencing Compliance of Independent Participants in Payment of National Health Insurance Program Contribution in Solok City. Andalas Health Journal. 2020; 9 (1): 7-17.
- Rismawati L, Jufri N. Factors Related With Compliance Paying of BPJS Mandiri Insurance / Contribution in the Working Area of Batalaiworu Public Health Center In 2017 '. Public Health Student Scientific Journal. 2017; 2 (8): 1-10.
- Izza N. Independent Participant Collective Payment System with Membership Status and BPJS Health Contribution Payment Compliance in Malan Regencyg. Health Systems Research Bulletin. 2019; 22 (1): 44-53.
- BPJS Health. Info on BPJS Health edition XXII. Jakarta: BPJS Health. 2016.
- Syaputra AD. Relationship between BPJS Health Service Quality and Patient Satisfaction in Class I Inpatient Installation at Sekayu Regional General Hospital in 2015.Journal of Nursing Palembang: Musi Banyuasin Regency Government Nursing Academy. 2015.
- Simanjuntak SO. The Effect of Service Quality on Consumer Loyalty at PT. Eka Mega Adika Medan. 2019.
- Rifa'i A. Analysis of the Influence of Perception and Behavior of Jamiah Pondok Pesulukan Tarekat Agung Tulungagung on Saving Interest in Islamic Banking with Attitude as a Moderating Variable. 2019.
- Puspitasari W, Hasbie NF. The Effect of Service Quality on the Satisfaction Level of Outpatient Bpjs Patients at Pertamina Bintang Amin Hospital in Bandar Lampung in 2016.Journal of Medical and Health Sciences. 2017; 4 (2).
- Pakki TR. The Effect of Service Quality on Income, which is moderated by LOS (Length Of Stay) at RS. Dr. Lung HA Rotinsulu Bandung: UNPAS; 2016.
- Ayu W. Compliance Analysis of Independent Participants in the Payment of National Health Insurance Program Contribution in Solok City. Andalas University Public Health Journal. 2019.
- Hasyim A, Idrus M, Rizky S. Miracle Journal Of Public Health. 2019; 2 (1): 1-9.
- Sondari A. Satisfaction Analysis of Outpatient Participants in National Health Insurance (Jkn) at the Regional General Hospital (Rsud) in Brebes Regency in 2015. Semarang State University. 2015.
- Tiaraningrum R. Descriptive Study of Motivation and Personal Reference of Jkn Independent Participants in the Highest Areas in Mojosongo Village, Surakarta City. Muhammadiyah Surakarta university. 2014.
- Mangidi MAGT, Sunarsih S, Jayadipraja EA. The Effect of Triggering on Larva Free Rate (Abj) in Rahandouna Village, Kendari City.Al-sihah: The Public Health Science Journal. 2019; 11 (2).
- Rahmi N. The Influence of Work Environment on Employee Work Motivation at the Boalemo District Health Office. Mala'bi: Journal of Economic Management STIE Yapman Majene. 2020; 2 (2): 65-84.
- Aidha CN, Chrisnahutama A. Deficit of National Health Insurance (JKN) - Suggestions for Alternative Sustainable Funding. 2020.
- Djamhari EA, Aidha CN, Ramdlaningrum H, Kurniawan DW, Fanggidae SJ, Herawati H, et al. Deficit of National Health Insurance (JKN):Why and How to Solve It? PRAKARSA Association, 2020.