Main Article Content
Background: Pregnancy is one of the important phases that will be later by women in general. The presence of prospective children also brings up feelings of happiness especially if always accompanied by family. However different things happen when pregnant women have to work and wander. The goal of the study was to understand the psychological dynamics in women with first pregnancies and work in wander.
Methods: This study used qualitative methods with phenomenological approaches. Participants in this study were 2 women with the first pregnancy who worked in wander. The data collection techniques used are in-depth observations and interviews.
Result:. This study produced 7 major themes including: 1) Physical and psychological conditions when positively pregnant; 2) Problems during pregnancy; 3) Work environment; 4). Relationships with family; 5) Relationship with husband; 6) Coping during pregnancy; 7) Hope during pregnancy and welcome the birth of the first child.
Conclusion:Psychologically pregnant women feel anxiety, worry and stress. Physically there are changes from easily tired, nausea, changes in body shape and sleep disorders appear. Socially, there has been no significant change.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Anastasia NadyaCaestara, M. P. (2019). The Effect of Art Therapy on Pregnancy-Specific Distress in Early Adult Women Who Have Their First Pregnancy. Estuary of Social Sciences, Humanities, and Arts, 238-248.
- Diani, L. P. P., &Susilawati, L. K. P. A. (2013). The effect of husband's support on wives who experience anxiety in the third trimester of pregnancy in Gianyar Regency. Journal of Psychology Udayana, 1(1), 1-11.
- Febriyeni. (2021). Comprehensive Pregnancy Midwifery Care. Medan: Our Writing Foundation.
- Ghorbani-Marghmaleki, F., Mohebbi-Dehnavi, Z., & Beigi, M. (2019). Investigating the relationship between cognitive emotion regulation and the health of pregnant women. Journal of education and health promotion, 8, 175. https://doi.org/10.4103/jehp.jehp_10_19
- Gultom, D. O. V., Kamsatun, K., Kusniasih, S., &Iryanti, I. (2020). Overview of Sleep Quality for Pregnant Women in Trimester 3. Siliwangi Health Journal, 1(1), 25-33.
- Intifida, I. (2016). The relationship between social support and work stress on nurses during pregnancy at Malang City General Hospital (Doctoral dissertation, State University of Malang).
- HartantiWisnuWardani, R. A. (2018). Anxiety Levels with Sleep Quality in Third Trimester Primigravida Pregnant Women. Journal of Nursing and Health, 1-10.
- Indonesian Ministry of Health, 2019, Indonesia Health Profile in 2018.
- Kanine, E., &Bidjuni, H. (2015). The relationship of socio-economic factors with the anxiety of primigravida mothers at the Tuminting Health Center. Journal of Nursing, 3(2).
- Lin, B., Kaliush, P., Conradt, E., Terrell, S., Neff, D., Allen, A., Crowell, S. (2019) Intergenerational transmission of emotion dysregulation: Part I. Psychopatology, self-injury, and parasympathetic responsivity among pregnant women. Development and Psychopatology, 31 (3), 817-831. Doi:10.1017/S0954579419000336
- LusianaGultom, J. H. (2020). Pregnancy Midwifery Care. Sidoarjo: ZifatamaJawara.
- Muzayyana, S. N. (2021). The Anxiety of Third Trisemester Pregnant Women in Facing Childbirth During the Covid-19 Pandemic. Tasikmalaya: Indonesian Shining House Association .
- Niko, P.F. (2018). The effect of dhikr therapy to reduce anxiety in pregnant women. Islamic Journal, 1(1).
- Novitasari, Y. D., Wahyudi, F., &Nugraheni, A. (2019). Factors Associated with Chronic Energy Deficiency (KEK) of Pregnant Women in the Work Area of the Rowosari Health Center Semarang. Diponegoro Medical Journal (Diponegoro Medical Journal), 8(1), 562-571.
- Nur, R., Mamar, S., Demak, I. P. K., Patui, N. S., &Rusydi, M. (2019). Husban behavior in pregnancy-postpartum care and wife's reproductive health. KnE Life Sciences, 349-359.
- Oktiningrum, M. (2019). Relationship between husband's support and emotional response to pregnancy in primigravida pregnant women in RsiaKumalaSiwi, Pecangaan, Jepara. Budi Luhur Health Journal: Journal of Public Health, Nursing, and Midwifery Sciences, 12(2), 182-188.
- Rofi'ah, S., Widatiningsih, S., &Arfiana, A. (2019). Phenomenological Study of Hyperemesis Gravidarum Incidence in First Trimester Pregnant Women. Journal of Health Research, 8(1), 41-52.
- Rudiyanti, N., &Rosmadewi, R. (2019). Relationship of Age, Parity, Work and Stress with Emesis Gravidarum in Bandar Lampung City. SaiBetik Scientific Journal of Nursing, 15(1), 7-18.
- Tantona, M.D. (2020). Anxiety Disorders In Pregnant Women During Covid-19 Pandemic. Journal of Professional Nursing Research, 2(4), 381-392.
- Yeni Amelia Pujihastuti, Y. (2021). Coping Stress of Pregnant Women Before Delivery During the Covid-19 Pandemic In Yogyakarta (Doctoral dissertation, Yogyakarta University of Technology).
- YuliKusumawati, F. S. (2021). Guide to Mental Health for Pregnant Women. Yogyakarta : UGM Press.
- Yuliani, D. R. (2021). Pregnancy Care. Jakarta: Our Writing Foundation.