Main Article Content
Background:Cumulatively, HIV AIDS cases in Southeast Sulawesi Province totaled 401 cases consisting of 80 cases in Kendari City, 20 cases in Konawe, 1 case in North Konawe, 11 cases in East Kolaka, 34 cases in Kolaka, 10 cases in North Kolaka, 39 cases in South Konawe, Bombana 10 cases, Muna 27 cases, West Muna 15 cases, North Buton 26 cases, Bau-Bau 56 cases, South Buton 22 cases, Central Buton 16 cases, Buton 9 cases, Wakatobi 23 cases, and Konawe Islands District 2 cases. Meanwhile, a report from the Kendari City Health Office explained that there were an increase in HIV / AIDS positive cases in Kendari City, namely from 57 cases in 2019 an increase of 23 cases in 2020 so that the total number of HIV / AIDS cases in Kendari City was 80 cases.
Methods:This research is an analytical survey research method using a cross-sectional approach. The population is all HIV / AIDS sufferers in Kendari City in 2020, amounting to 80 people. The number of samples was 67 with the sampling technique using simple random sampling.
Result:Job accessibility to stigma in people with HIV / AIDS based on the chi square test analysis with a significance level of 95%, obtained the value of X2 hit = 8,242> X2 tab = 3,841; pvalue = 0.004 <value ? = 0.05, so Ho is rejected. Meanwhile, with a significance level of 95%, the value of X2 hit = 21.102> X2 tab = 3,841; pvalue = 0.000 <value ? = 0.05, so Ho is rejected for the accessibility of being married to the stigma of HIV / AIDS sufferers in Kendari City.
Conclusion:There is a weak relationship between job accessibility and marriage and the stigma of HIV / AIDS sufferers in Kendari City.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Rahayu DL, Sholihah AN. The effect of health promotion about HIV/AIDS to attitude about HIV/AIDS prevention in SMK Ma’arif Yogyakarta: STIKES'Aisyiyah Yogyakarta; 2015 (Indonesia).
- Nafiâ R, Huda S. Prevention of HIV AIDS-Has Save Kids in Now for students in SMK AL-Islam Kudus. Jurnal Pengabdian Kesehatan. 2018 (Indonesia).
- Jayadipraja EA. The Relationship of Accreditation with Quality of Service and Satisfaction of Health Care Center Patients in East Kolaka District. Asian Journal of Research in Nursing and Health. 2020:18-27.
- Ditjen P, RI PK. Statistics of HIV/AIDS cases in Indonesia. Jakarta: Kemenkes RI. 2014 (Indonesia).
- Ardani I, Handayani S. Stigma to HIV/AIDS people as a barrier to health service seeking: A case study for injection Narcotics users in Jakarta. Indonesian Bulletin of Health Research. 2017;45(2):81-8 (Indonesia).
- Yarmaji Adi Wicaksono, Alifiti Fitrikasari, Muchlis Achsan Udji Sofro, & Feni H.The relationship between stigma and ARV therapy with complicated psychiatry disorders for HIV/AIDS patients. Jurnal Penyakit dalam Indonesia. 2018;Vol 5 (Indonesia).
- Lubis NL. Psikologi Kespro. Women and reproduction growing: Based on Physical and Psychological aspects: Kencana; 2016 (Indonesia).
- Shaluhiyah Z, Musthofa SB, Widjanarko B. Community Stigma to HIV/AIDS patients. Jurnal Kesehatan Masyarakat Nasional (National Public Health Journal). 2015;9(4):333-9 (Indonesia).
- Dinas Kesehatan Kota Kendari. The cases of HIV/AIDS. Sulawesi Tenggara. 2019 (Indonesia).
- Mackey A, Gass SM. Second language research: Methodology and design: Routledge; 2015.
- Sugiyono. Statistik Nonparametris Untuk Penelitian. 2015.
- Hati K, Shaluhiyah Z, Suryoputro A. Community Stigma to ODHA in Kupang City, NTT Province. Jurnal Promosi Kesehatan Indonesia. 2017;12(1):62-77 (Indonesia).
- Puspitaningrum W, Agusyahbana F, Mawarni A, Nugroho D. The effect of booklet media to female teenagers knowledge and attitude about personal hygiene during menstruation in Pondok Pesantren Al-Ishlah Demak Triwulan II Tahun 2017. Jurnal Kesehatan Masyarakat (Undip). 2017;5(4):274-81 (Indonesia).
- Cote G, Silverstein DA, Lim SH, Lin S, Guo H. Systems and method for reducing fixed pattern noise in image data. Google Patents; 2013.
- Saktina PU, Satriyasa BK. Characteristics of AIDS patients and opportunity to general hospital in Sanglah Denpasar. E-Jurnal Medika Udayana. 2017;6(3).
- Thohari S. Perception from Pandangan dissability and accessibility to public facility for dissability people in Malang Citu. IJDS: Indonesian Journal Of Disability Studies. 2017;1(1).