Main Article Content
Background:Based on data from the Central Statistics Agency of Konawe Islands Regency in 2019, it is known that the number of Senior High Schools is 7 units, with a total of 1,717 students. The results of reports of teenagers who married before the age of 18 in 2019 were as many as 49 people. Based on this, the rate of early marriage in the last 2 years actually shows an increase. Researchers took the theme of early marriage because from the results of preliminary studies conducted by researchers, most adolescents have insufficient knowledge about early marriage and its effects on the social environment of adolescents. So it is not surprising why the rate of early marriage in Konawe Islands Regency is generally the third highest in Southeast Sulawesi Province.
Methods:This research is a quantitative research with a comparative study research type. The population in this study were 332 people and 179 samples with the sampling technique using stratified random sampling.
Result:Test results with the Mann Whitney Test The significant value for knowledge shows the value of p-value = 0.000 <value ? = 0.05 and the significant value for the social environment of adolescents shows the value of pvalue = 0.000 <value ? = 0.05, which means that there are differences in knowledge and social environment of adolescents in State Senior High School the Youth Counseling Program and Information are active and inactive towards early marriage.
Conclusion:There are differences in the knowledge and social environment of adolescents in the State MenengaAtas School where the Youth Counseling Program and Information are active and inactive towards early marriage.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Setiawati ER, Marnelly TR. The effect of early merriage to harmonious husband and wife in Bagan Bhakti Village,Balai Jaya Sub-district, Rokan Hilir District. Jurnal Online Mahasiswa (JOM) Bidang Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik. 2017;4(1):1-13 (Indonesia).
- Pranata L. Overview of female teenagers' knowledge about health reproduction in SMAN 1 class X Lalan Musi Banyuasin. Jurnal Akademika Baiturrahim Jambi. 2018;7(2):92-9 (Indonesia).
- Harari YN. Homo Deus: Human future : Pustaka Alvabet; 2018 (Indonesia).
- Puspasari HW, Pawitaningtyas I. Mother and child health problem and child with early merriage in some Ethnics in Indonesia; Impacts and prevention. Buletin Penelitian Sistem Kesehatan. 2020;23(4):275-83 (Indonesia).
- Fadlyana E, Larasaty S. Early merriage and problems. Sari Pediatri. 2016;11(2):136-41(Indonesia).
- BKKBN. The prevalence of ASFR, TFR and average of UKP based on districts/ city. In: Nasional BKDKB, editor. Kendari: BKKBN; 2015 (Indonesia).
- Health Department of Konawe Kepulauan District. The number of early merriage. Konawe Kepulauan District. 2019.
- Dwinanda AR, Wijayanti AC, Werdani KE. The relationship between mother's education and thier knowledge about early merriage. Jurnal Kesehatan Masyarakat Andalas. 2017;10(1):76-81 (Indonesia).
- Mackey A, Gass SM. Second language research: Methodology and design: Routledge; 2015.
- Sugiyono. Noanparametric Statistics for research. 2015.
- Notoatmodjo S. Health Research Methodology. 2014 (Indonesia).
- Budiono MA, Sulistyowati M. The role of School health program in giving health information about health reproduction for female students in government SMP X in Surabaya. Jurnal Promkes. 2013;1(2):184-91 (Indonesia).
- Sari GNSN, Fitriana S, Anggraini DH. Factors of education, knowledge, parity, family supprot and family income which relate to antenatal service use. Jurnal Ilmu dan Teknologi Kesehatan. 2015;2(2):77-82 (Indonesia).
- Tasnim T, Depu AH. Experience and training relate to performance clean and healthy living behaviour in Cadre in the working area of Poasia Primary Health Care, Kendari City: Clean and Healthy Living Behavior. Indonesian Journal Of Health Sciences Research And Development (IJHSRD). 2020;2(3):74-9.
- Dumilah R, Fariji A, Petralina B. Effect of friends, family environment and culture to teenagers' perception about ealry merriage. Jurnal Ilmiah Bidan. 2019;4(1) (Indonesia).
- Jayadipraja EA, Prasetya F, Azlimin A, Mando WOSY. Family clean and healthy living behavior and its determinant factors in the village of Labunia, Regency of Muna, Southeast Sulawesi Province of Indonesia. Public Health of Indonesia. 2018;4(1):39-45.