Main Article Content
Background: Some health program in the Konawe District Health centres has not reached the national target including the percentage coverage of K4 maternal health (67.04%) compared to the target (90%), and exclusive breastfeeding for infants aged 0-6 months has reached 65.69% compared the target of 85%. The purpose of this study was to determine the influence of management-based leadership in the Konawe District Health Centere.
Methods: The research method usedexploratory research that emphasizes aspects of influence between research variables with hypothetical tests and the description contains descriptions this focuses solely on the influence of variables.
Results: This studyshow that Leadership has a positive and significant effect on the Management Function. The direction of influence of this relationship is positive which means that the better the leadership, the implementation of management functions will also be better,Leadership has a positive and significant effect on HR Performance. The direction of influence of this relationship is positive which means that the better the leadership, the better the HR performance produced and the Management Function has a positive and significant effect on HR Performance.The direction of influence of this relationship is positive which means that the better the management function, thebetter the HR performance produced will also be better.
Conclusion: leadership has a positive and significant effect on the management function, leadership has a positive and significant effect on HR performance and Management function has a positive and significant effect on HR Performance.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- DEPKES. Hasil Utama Riset Kesehatan Dasar Tahun 2018. Kementrian Kesehat Republik Indones. 2018;
- Azlimin A, Juslan J. Efek Kepemimpinan Spiritual Terhadap Peningkatan Kinerja Sumber Daya Manusia dan Organisasi di Public Health Center Kota Kendari. J Ilmu Kesehat Masy. 2021;
- Dinkes Provinsi Sulawesi Tenggara. Profil Kesehatan Sulawesi Tenggara. 2021. 204 p.
- Konawe D. Profil Kesehatan Dinkes Kabupaten Konawe. Kendari: Dinkes Kabupaten Konawe; 2022.
- Ghozali I. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate Dengan Program IBM SPSS 25 Edisi 9. International Journal of Physiology. 2018.
- Ghozali I, Latan H. Partial Least Squares : Konsep, Teknik dan Aplikasi Smart PLS 3.0 untuk Penelitian Empiris. Universitas Diponegoro. 2015.