Main Article Content
Background:From the results of a preliminary study conducted at the Kolakaasi Puskesmas and Latambaga Puskesmas, through direct interviews and direct observation that out of 10 (ten) health workers who were observed, 7 (seven) were active smokers and 3 (three) were non-smokers. Therefore, through this research, the researcher wants to conduct in-depth research related to the smoking habits of health workers in which a health worker should be able to provide a good example for the community.
Methods:This research is an analytical survey using a cross-sectional approach. The population in this study were 106 all health workers in Latambaga District, with a sample size of 84 respondents using the sampling techniqueSimple random sampling.
Result:Based onanalysis of the chi square test for the benefit variable having a significance level of 95% was obtained p-value = 0.000 <? = 0.05, so Ho is rejected. The constraint variable based on the chi square test analysis has a significance level of 95%, the obtained p-value = 0,000 <? = 0.05, so Ho is rejected.
Conclusion:There is a relationship between perceived benefits and constraints with habits smoking health personnel in the Latambaga District, Kolaka Regency.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Ardini PP. Effect of story and communication to child moral grow in 7-8 years old. Jurnal Pendidikan Anak. 2012;1(1) Indonesia).
- Sholihah M. Analysis of smoking behavioural change in hipertension patients in Ciputat health centre Tanggerang Selatan. 2014.
- Jayadipraja EA, Prasetya F, Azlimin A, Mando WOSY. Family clean and healthy living behavior and its determinant factors in the village of Labunia, Regency of Muna, Southeast Sulawesi Province of Indonesia. Public Health of Indonesia. 2018;4(1):39-45.
- Dinas Kesehatan Kabupaten Kolaka. Promkes Dinas Kesehatan Kabupaten Kolaka Kolaka: Sulawesi Tenggara; 2019.
- Notoatmodjo S. Health promotion and health behaviour. Jakarta: rineka cipta. 2012:45-62.
- Kumboyono K. Analysis of factors of barrier of motivaation in stopping of smoking based on Health Belief Model in students in Faculty of Technique, Brawijaya University Malang. Soedirman Journal of Nursing. 2011;6:1-8.
- Kurniawati C, Sulistyowati M. Aplication of Health Belief Model in prevention of pathology of pale diases. Jurnal Promkes. 2014;2(2):117-27.
- Grimwood J, Gordon LA, Olsen A, Terry A, Schmutz J, Lamerdin J, et al. The DNA sequence and biology of human chromosome 19. Nature. 2004;428(6982):529-35.
- Sallis JF, Cervero RB, Ascher W, Henderson KA, Kraft MK, Kerr J. An ecological approach to creating active living communities. Annu Rev Public Health. 2006;27:297-322.
- Tantri A, Fajar NA, Utama F. The relationship between perseption and warning of smoking effect in cigarrete pack with smoking behaviour in male teenagers in Palembang City. Jurnal Ilmu Kesehatan Masyarakat. 2018;9(1):74-82.
- Afrianto D. Effect of health promotion to paprika farmer's knowledge, attitude and practice in Kumbo-Pasuruan village with usage of self protection equipments from pesticide effect. 2014.
- Anisa R. Management of correlation of customer in create clien belief in Bank Mandiri Bandung. Jurnal Kajian Komunikasi. 2016;4(1):43-50.
- Darojah S. Faktor Determinants of barrier of stop smoking in head of household in Jatiyoso Subdistrict, Karanganyar District: Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta; 2014.
- Alawiyah SS. Overview of perception about electric cigarret in electric cigarret users in Vaporizer community in Tangerang City: UIN Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta: Fakultas Kedokteran dan Ilmu Kesehatan, 2017; 2017.
- Larasati H. Deskriptive study of Health Belief in students smokers in Faculty of medicine inUniversitas Islam Bandung: Fakultas Psikologi Universitas Islam Bandung (UNISBA); 2016.